ELECTRICAL NETWORK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Substation / Plant Network Monitoring & Protection System
With our line of intelligent power devices and substation management SCADA system we introduce and implement complete solutions for remote monitoring and control, power quality/network analysis and complete substation operations management integrating substation protection. We have implemented 132kV/33/11kV substation SCADA systems for the private industry. In Malaysia, our line of intelligent power devices are currently used in various electrical network/substation monitoring applications namely industrial plants, institutional/commercial facilities, utilities and IPPs and many other locations.
We provide the System Solutions for :
1. Electrical Network/Substation Monitoring System on Substation SCADA
2. Power Quality Monitoring and analysis for private consumers and utility
3. Energy Monitoring/Management and Maximum Demand Controlling
4. Solar PV Monitoring System
5. Battery Monitoring System
Electrical Network/Substation Monitoring System on Substation SCADA
- To provide customers with the basic information about the quality of power (PQ) delivered at selected nodes.
- To provide trending, tracking and basic PQ incident data as to correlate with system event or activity for facilitating fault investigation.
- To provide nearly instantaneous alarms when selected PQ incidents occur (early warning system).
- To facilitate the preparation of monthly or annual system performance report to regulatory body.
Solar Farm Monitoring System
Comprehensively monitor the overall performance of Solar Plant which include:
· Performance of PV modules, each string in combiner boxes and inverters
· Total DC and AC power & energy generated
· Environmental conditions such ambient temperature, cell temperature, solar irradiance & soiling measurement
Battery Monitoring System
· A system to monitor & track the batteries’ performance to ensure in ease maintenance or replacement
· Continuous 24/7 on-line monitoring for system status indication
· Comprehensive battery state of health analysis of each cell
· Eliminate/reduce the risk of potential downtime
· Measuring 4 parameters for each individual cell which is cell voltage, temperature, conductance & strap resistance
· Inter-cell connection integrity monitoring
· Scalable and expandable system
· Wireless communication for each battery sensor for easy installation, operation and maintenance